Meet you in St. Louis?
If you’re headed to NACADA 2017 this week, there are several faculty advising focused events where you can connect with the Faculty Advising Commission:
Thursday October 12:
- 11:30 AM in Room 241/242 “Supporting faculty who advise: Using findings from Faculty Survey of Student Engagement to activate discussions.
Friday October 13:
- 7:15 – 8:30 AM in Hall 1 Visit us at the Commission and Interest Group Fair during breakfast. If you’re interested in assisting with the Commission table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Help is appreciated before the conference or at the fair.
- 11:15 AM in Room 105 “Advisors are from Mars. Faculty are from Venus…or are they? Collaborative advising to support a faculty advising model.”
- Spend your lunch-on-your-own time networking with fellow Commission members at Gio’s Ristorante and Bar at 12:30pm. If you think you may join us for lunch, please RSVP at email@example.com.
- 4:30 PM in Room 229 “The implementation of a holistic faculty training program to impact student success. “
Saturday October 14:
- 9:15 AM in Room 267 Commission Meeting: Get updates from the Commission Steering Committee, connect with colleagues interested in faculty advising, and help guide upcoming Commission activities.
- 10:30 AM Room 336 Hot Topic discussion on Faculty Advising and Scholarship
- Posted in: Welcome